All Right Idea

Revolutionary War + Constitution = Free Dentures

This is one of the saddest and stupidest examples of an elected official. It only makes sense that she is from NY. As I think about the Founding of our Country I think about the thousands of men that fought for freedom from Tyranny and Oppression. I think about the motivation to do so and the desire to be free. I also think about the writing of the Constitution and what it means for individual Liberty. I think about the arguments and struggles to ratify this brilliant document that, if followed correctly, will stand forever. With all this said it leads me to one foundational truth; Free Dentures when you need them! Let's hear what Representative Louise Slaughter has to say. Shall we!

The problem about her story of how this "Could happen in America" is a total misdirection to pull on the heart strings of Americans. The issue at hand is health care. Not Dental care. Obamacare does not cover dental! Yet! Trust me it is coming along with everything else they can take over.

I pray that with the available tools American citizens have that they will look at this and see the people they vote in to office and be repulsed by their actions and words. (Words mean things) After they see the total farce these "Representatives" are, hopefully they will get educated about the issues and vote people in that will uphold the Constitution, not tear it down! Now that's the All Right Idea!