All Right Idea

Representative Charlie Rangel (Democrat) Found Guilty

After a lengthy investigation, the House Ethics committee has found that Rep. Rangel broke House rules by accepting Caribbean trips from corporations.

Not me!

I thought that Republicans were the only ones in the back pocket of corporations? The citizens of NY should demand a recall of his seat and throw him out of office. However, since they are loyal democrats that most likely will not happen. But let's just say it would have been a Republican. I could imagine the cable news going 24/7 about it and demanding a public hanging. I mean, as it is I have heard about it all day from MSNBC & CNN. How long will we the people put up w/ these crooks in office? When will we demand accountability? I say we start now and find a way to be heard! Now that's the All Right Idea!