All Right Idea

Son of Osama to Sue USA!

It appears that we have hurt the feelings of OBL's family by burying him at sea. Of course now the thing to do is to sue the USA for that offense. I don't know about you but it is getting a little old with everyone suing at every opportunity. Of course it's OK to sue America because we have all the money. I don't think the family is going to sue Pakistan for not "protecting" a "citizen". And where exactly are they going to sue us? The World court? If it were me and I were in charge I would tell them to come collect!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1385714/Osama-Bin-Ladens-son-Omar-slams-Al-Qaeda-leaders-death-criminal-sue-US.html

This is another lame attempt to blame and "steel" money from the US. Let them do what they want and just laugh when anyone calls for payment! And that's the All Right Idea!