All Right Idea

"NO NEW TAXES!!!" - America
TAXES

Just when you think that the administration can't come up with anything dumber than what they have already done, they come up with a new tax! Mr. Obama wants to tax cars by the mile! Doesn't the federal Gas Tax do that already? I mean if you drive more you consume more gas therefore paying more in gas taxes. What an idiot!

It also appears that the Republican's are going to fight for massive cuts in Government spending. We will see when it comes down to the vote. Here is an article concerning just that -

Boehner "optimistic," demands trillion-dollar cuts

(Reuters) - U.S. House Speaker John Boehner voiced optimism on Thursday about new deficit-reduction talks led by Vice President Joe Biden, but said Republicans will not vote to raise the U.S. debt limit without trillions of dollars in spending cuts.
"I'm always optimistic that these conversations will lead somewhere," Boehner said shortly after Biden opened the first meeting of a seven-member, bipartisan congressional group.
"I wish them well. I hope we that we can come to some agreement and as soon as possible," said Boehner.
The speaker reaffirmed his position that he and his fellow Republicans would not agree to an increase in the U.S. debt limit without budget reforms and "real spending cuts."
Asked to define "real spending cuts," Boehner said, "It is time to start talking about trillions" of dollars, instead of the billions and tens of billions debated in earlier budget battles this year.

I know I pay more than my "fair share" in taxes. I would love it if the government would get their hand out of my pocket and pay attention to their own affairs! Now, that's the All Right Idea!