All Right Idea

Intended Consequences

I saw an article title on The Drudge Report that illegal immigrants will leave Arizona because of the new law. I don't know about you, but I think EVERY state should pass the exact same law! Here is a novel idea, how about they leave Arizona and go back to, I don't know, maybe, Mexico! It is about time the State Governments assert their authority and pass laws that the Federal Government refuses address.

The sad part about this is the dialogue taking place in America about how this will hurt the "poor illegal immigrant". I don't know about you but I haven't heard anyone talking about American Citizens hurt by illegals. Have you heard the crimes listed out that are committed by illegals? Or how much money every year is spent on health care, education & social services for people that don't pay taxes?

I think the only people that are being hurt are the tax paying citizens of America! Let's push every state to step up and stop pandering to the illegal immigrant and pass similar bills into law! Now that's the All Right Idea!!