All Right Idea

Enviromentalists will be the Death of U.S

The Administration is now attacking another one of my loves - Fishing! I love to fish in the Gulf of Mexico and any freshwater pond / lake I can. I have joined a BASS club and fish in tournaments throughout the year. Now the Obama Administration is blindly making laws and regulations based on horrible information to hurt the fishing industry, both commercial and recreational!

Here is an article from ESPN Outdoors concerning this issue:

Obama administration will accept no more public input for federal fishery strategy

This will destroy small town charter owners and fisheries. And let me sat that most anglers I know are great conservationalists. They take care of where they fish so they can keep fishing them for years to come. Call your congressman to help fight this takeover of OUR natural resources! Now that's the All Right Idea!