All Right Idea

Conservative Perspective Blog

Since I just started blogging I have found it very interesting seeing what others blog about. As it turned out, I wasn't the only one about to have a coronary every time I heard the MSM spew out some filth. With this in mind I asked Christopher, of Conservative Perspective, a few questions about his blog and why he started it. Here is how it went.

What was the impetuous for your blog?

Well, I needed to vent my frustrations and answer the progressive b.s. (I know the feeling!)

Why did you choose Conservative Perspective as your title?

Simple, I am a Conservative and the title would have made my father proud.

What is your intention with your blog?

Again simple, as mentioned above to vent but also to make others aware of what conservatism means. It is not always clear but at the same time most Americans adhere to. So when MSM (Main Stream Media) muddies the waters I mean to clean them.

Have you or are you planning on being active in local politics? If so at what level?

Well this question depends on my my Bride as well and daughter. I would be most open to the thought, but being married my Wife has an equal say in such matters. As to level. Federal if having a chance.

Who would you vote for in 2012 and why?

Well being so early I am reluctant to say. However, if I could, well if America could, I would vote for Rep. Mike Pence (R-IN) (A good choice in my book!)

And lastly, if you could change one thing about Politics in America, what would it be?

Lobbyists. (If only it would happen)


    All Right Ideas wants to thank Christopher at
    http://christopher-conservativeperspective.blogspot.com/ for taking the time to humor my curiosity.